1. The information available on or through this website is intended to provide general information to the public and all reasonable measures have been taken to ensure the quality and accuracy of that information. However, the NZ Transport Agency:
• may change, delete, add to or otherwise amend information contained on this website without notice
• is not responsible for the content of other websites linked to or referenced from this website. (The NZ Transport Agency neither endorses the information, content, presentation or accuracy of such other websites, nor makes any warranty, express or implied, regarding these other websites).
2. The contents of this website should not be construed as legal advice and, before acting on any information, you should take specific advice from qualified professional people.
3. Reference to any specific commercial product, process or service, whether by trade name, trademark, manufacture or otherwise, does not constitute an endorsement or recommendation by the NZ Transport Agency.
4. This site may also contain the advice, opinions and statements of various information providers. The NZ Transport Agency does not represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any advice, opinion, statement or other information provided by any information provider, any user of this site or any other person or entity. Reliance upon any such advice, opinion, statement or other information, shall be at the user's own risk.
5. The NZ Transport Agency does not accept any responsibility or liability whatsoever, whether in contract, tort, equity or otherwise, for any action taken as a result of reading, or reliance placed on the NZ Transport Agency because of having read, any part, or all, of the information in this website or for any error, inadequacy, deficiency, flaw in or omission from the information provided in this site.
6. Each page on this website must be read in conjunction with this disclaimer and any other disclaimer that forms part of the page or website.