- Matua kick starts walking buses Thanks to Matua School's students and their families, the greater community is now more actively involved in school life. More importantly, they also have a broader awareness of safe travel practices to school.
- Meet Andrew Penny, LEARNZ Field trip teacher Find out what it's like to be a LEARNZ field trip teacher. Andrew Penny shares his experiences.
- Community team-up keeps kids safe A community initiative in Dunedin has not only allowed Tahuna Normal Intermediate students to safely scooter to school, but brought about the development of better cycle infrastructure and road safety awareness in the area.
- Welbourn School Let’s Go A transport mode survey opened Welbourn School’s eyes in 2009 allowing it to reduce the number of cars dropping students at its gates every school day.
- Key rings used as road safety reminder Constable Terri Middleton has devised a unique technique to remind students of the material they've learned in her road safety workshops.
Teachers and families will find resources and support on road and rail safety on this website created by the NZ Transport Agency.
Join the virtual field trips to the National Memorial Park and Waterview Connection
View the videos from the second Memorial Park field trip.
Plan to join the Waterview Connection field trip in August.
New Secondary resources, including Trigonometry, for years 9 and 10
Crossing the Centre Line is a unit of work that is based on a series of trigonometry investigations aimed at Year 10 students.
Resource for Māori Medium classrooms
Kia Pai Tō Haere is a flexible curriculum resource in te reo that provides guidance for teachers planning contextualised learning based on a kaupapa that keeping whānau safe on a journey is everyone’s work.
Latest from Twitter
- NZTA Education
RT @PedNetConsult: Walking School Bus development in Hoisington, Kansas! In two hours all of the policies will be set! Let's do this! http:…NZTA Education
- NZTA Education