- Waterview virtual field trip summary Videos and other highlights are here.
- Virtual field trip on this week The Smart Motorways field trip is getting underway. Find out more.
- Students try train simulator Hands-on learning about rail safety. Plus links to teaching and learning resources.
- Insights into smart motorways Intro video and details for the Smart Motorways virtual field trip starting August 25.
- Classroom resources: rail safety week Download rail safety resources that integrate with curriculum.
Teachers and families will find resources and support on road and rail safety on this website created by the NZ Transport Agency.
NCEA assessment resources, quality assured by the NZQA
Teachers can freely download NCEA resources.
The NZ Qualifications Authority has certified all of these as Quality Assured Assessment Materials.
Digital technologies, drama, English, health and PE, media studies, physics, and visual arts are included.
Primary curriculum resources by Pam Hook
Year 1-8 students as citizens and knowledge producers. Flexible English, maths and science resources let learners seek community-based solutions towards safer journeys in their community.
Download popular school resources
Leaflets for families and whanau. Help children learn to stay safe cycling, walking, taking the bus and near railways.
Hike it Bike it Scoot it Skate it (PDF leaflets)
Order form (to request hard copy leaflets)
Scooter safety tips Powerpoint and SlideShare hints and tips ready to use in the classroom.
Walking school bus resources A coordinators guide for setting up a scheme at school, plus template forms.
School Traffic Safety Team Manual The manual for schools, with information about operations, equipment and training.
Share Te reo Māori picture books
Tamariki in kura kaupapa Māori and rumaki reo created their own story books about road safety. View these online.
Latest from Twitter
- NZTA Education
- NZTA Education
RT @PEGSLearning: Cottage 49 playing the "stop" and "go" game with Professor E Speriment at the Road Safety education program. http://t.co/…NZTA Education