- Advice for drivers on school trips When should you take a break? Read more.
- Videos about young game designers Students and teacher discuss making games about safe road use.
- Being part of the conversation Thoughts on encouraging young people to talk about shared road use. Read more.
- Watch all the videos from tunnel project Recent virtual field trip gives students a look inside Auckland's giant motorway tunnels under construction.
- Parade celebrates school patrols Read more about Wellington’s Orange Day.
Teachers and families and whānau will find resources and support on road and rail safety on this website created by the NZ Transport Agency.
Students who have, or who obtain Class 1 driver licences, can be awarded unit standards which count towards NCEA. Find out more.
Pathways Awarua helps learners improve reading, writing, listening and numeracy. Some modules offer content for the learner, restricted and heavy vehicles driver licenses. Secondary school students and teachers can join.
From giant tunnels to smart motorways, click and explore the projects covered by videos, web conferences and other learning resources.
Pam Hook has revised these flexible engaging resources.
Get students learning through vehicle safety checks, the road code, citizenship and more.
Latest from Twitter
RT @victoriawalks: more older people these days are looking for a community where they can enjoy a full life without a car https://t.co/4RG&NZTA Education
- NZTA Education
Machine learning & cyber security to drive future of transport - The Manufacturer https://t.co/kEcZXANraU via @sharethisNZTA Education