- New primary curriculum resource "Everyone is a road user" is the name of new resource with learning activities for English, maths and stats and science.
- Students push for change Oakura School students campaigned for lower speed limits on a highway they cross each day.
- Students grow highway oaks Students are having a hand in greening the environment alongside the Waikato expressway.
- View Waterview Connection Field trip videos Catch up with the Waterview Connection field trip with Alice the tunnel boring machine.
- Information for young drivers and care-givers of young drivers Read about major risk factors and how the Practice programme supports safe and competent driving. A guide for educators.
Teachers and families will find resources and support on road and rail safety on this website created by the NZ Transport Agency.
Join the virtual field trips to the National Memorial Park and Waterview Connection
View the videos from the second Memorial Park field trip.
Plan to join the Waterview Connection field trip in August.
New Secondary resources, including Trigonometry, for years 9 and 10
Crossing the Centre Line is a unit of work that is based on a series of trigonometry investigations aimed at Year 10 students.
Resource for Māori Medium classrooms
Kia Pai Tō Haere is a flexible curriculum resource in te reo that provides guidance for teachers planning contextualised learning based on a kaupapa that keeping whānau safe on a journey is everyone’s work.
Latest from Twitter
- NZTA Education
RT @arti_choke: Becoming knowledge producers for local communities – collecting & creating stories about safer journeys http://t.co/bgpZAfL…NZTA Education
- NZTA Education