- Teacher workshop March 28 Christchurch event features leading teachers and educators unpacking the curriculum resources they created for secondary schools. Read more.
- Rail safety theme of new resources New curriculum resources for primary, levels 1-4. What is worth knowing and doing as a citizen around places on the electricified rail network? Read more.
- New resources in latest newsletter Read about virtual field trips and secondary English resources: both new offerings to teachers feature in the latest newsletter, ready for download.
- Join next virtual field trip Schools can sign up for virtual trip to National War Memorial Park and State Highway 1 underpass. Read more.
- Three key steps in cycle lessons Students learn to "look, signal, move" before gaining experience on local streets. Read more.
Teachers and families will find resources and support on road and rail safety on this website created by the NZ Transport Agency.
Virtual field trips running in 2014
These trips support the teaching of big ideas like national identity, transport, community and citizenship and can deepen learning across the curriculum.
Visit the National Memorial Park tunnel in May and Auckland's Waterview tunnels in August.
Resource for Māori Medium classrooms
Kia Pai Tō Haere is a flexible curriculum resource in te reo that provides guidance for teachers planning contextualised learning based on a kaupapa that keeping whānau safe on a journey is everyone’s work.
More secondary resources online
Quality assured NCEA assessment resources now include English Level 1/AS 90052, plus many more.
Latest from Twitter
- NZTA Education
- NZTA Education
RT @NZTAwaibop: Please be advised, road works underway on SH1 near Hampton Downs. Expect minor delays to travel time ^PSNZTA Education