- View Waterview Connection Field trip videos Catch up with the Waterview Connection field trip with Alice the tunnel boring machine.
- Information for young drivers and care-givers of young drivers Read about major risk factors and how the Practice programme supports safe and competent driving. A guide for educators.
- Wilford students publish Māori medium road safety book View student-led te reo road safety book published with NZ Transport Agency support.
- A successful safe travel campaign Student leaders are interpreting how the key competencies can guide their classmates in the direction of safe school travel.
- Rail crossing storyboard for schools Download a new presentation for students to use as they learn about safe places to cross railway lines.
Teachers and families will find resources and support on road and rail safety on this website created by the NZ Transport Agency.
Join the virtual field trips to the National Memorial Park and Waterview Connection
View the videos from the second Memorial Park field trip.
Plan to join the Waterview Connection field trip in August.
New Secondary resources, including Trigonometry, for years 9 and 10
Crossing the Centre Line is a unit of work that is based on a series of trigonometry investigations aimed at Year 10 students.
Resource for Māori Medium classrooms
Kia Pai Tō Haere is a flexible curriculum resource in te reo that provides guidance for teachers planning contextualised learning based on a kaupapa that keeping whānau safe on a journey is everyone’s work.
Latest from Twitter
- NZTA Education
RT @ClemengerBBDO: Proud to pick up StopPress/MediaWorks TVC of the Year for NZTA Mistakes & to share the craft category for NZTA Blazed ht…NZTA Education
- NZTA Education